2. Complete the Online Athletics Registration. This must be completed by a parent/guardian. Please note the following:
- Once a student’s profile is set up and a sport is chosen, if you leave the page and come back, click on the Open This Registration button at the top in order to continue.
- Once the Handbook has been read, click the I Agree box before going to the e-sign boxes.
- Once payment has been submitted, it will show as Not Received for some time thereafter.
3. Submit a physical on the approved AIA Physical Forms. Please print the forms and fill out the parent sections. Bring them to a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant for the physical and obtain signatures. The physical must be completed on or after March 1st of the current school year. Once complete, the forms should be scanned/uploaded to the online registration system. For middle school, the uploaded physical should be 4 pages. For high school, the uploaded physical should be 6 pages (including the MTBI and Consent to Treat forms).
4. High school only: If not previously completed, every athlete must complete the Brainbook Concussion Course. High school athletes are required to complete this course only once during their high school career. The Brainbook completion certificate OR the completed Brainbook form (available on the registration website) must be uploaded to the enrollment system.
5. Submit the athletic fee ($250 for activities, $275 for middle school sports, $300 for high school sports). Select Payment to pay by debit/credit card online. This is a separate system, so you will need to register for a new account the first time you use it. Please note that the fee will not show as “paid” on the registration website until just prior to the season.
All items must be completed and submitted before your student may participate in a sport.
Good luck…Enjoy the season! GO SPARTANS!!!